Who is Big Ramy?
Mamdouh Mohammed Hassan Elssbiay, popularly known as Big Ramy, is an Egyptian IFBB professional bodybuilder. He was born on September 16, 1984. He won the Mr. Olympia title twice, in 2020 and 2021.
What is Big Ramy Net Worth?
An estimate of his net worth is $10 million. Big Ramy is just the second Arab bodybuilder to win the Mr. Olympia, following Samir Bannout in 1983. He was dethroned in the just finished 2022 tournament, hence he was unable to accomplish a hat-trick.
What are the career earnings of Big Ramy?
Big Ramy has accumulated an impressive amount of riches as a bodybuilder, professional trainer, company owner, and two-time Mr. Olympia champion. He received a stunning $400,000 for winning his first Mr. Olympia title.
What are the brands endorsed by Big Ramy?
Additionally, he promotes a number of businesses and brands, including protein shakes and other dietary supplements. He was just signed by German American Technologies, and KO Squad is on his side. Additionally, Red Rex Brand, Smilodox, Schiek Sports Inc., Pro Tan, and Panatta are his sponsors.
Where does Big Ramy come from?
Al-Sebea, a town in Kafr El Sheikh, is where Mamdouh Mohammed Hassan Elssbiay was born on September 16, 1984. Prior to relocating to Kuwait, he was a fisherman. In 2009, he began his professional training in Kuwait City.
How has the career of Big Ramy been?
Interestingly, he was inspired to begin his bodybuilding career by his buddies even though he had all the makings of a great bodybuilder.
After his second contest, he received his professional card. Additionally, he debuted at the 2012 Kuwait Golden Cup. Later, he participated in the Amateur Olympia and won spectacularly.
After making his professional debut at the 2013 New York Pro Championships Elssbiay, the success came thick and quick. He then participated in his first Mr. Olympia competition.
In the overall rankings, he was ranked seventh. Elssbiay won first place at the New York Pro the following year while finishing eighth in the overall competition.
Big Ramy competed in the legendary Arnold Classic in 2014 and won. He placed in the top 5 of the Mr. Olympia competition, bringing him closer to glory.
Notably, the bodybuilder’s performance impressed viewers as he placed fourth in 2016. He did well in the tournament after that and eventually took second place before coming in sixth. He was successful in a short amount of time, winning his first Mr. Olympia title in 2020 and his second championship in 2021.
What is the diet of Big Ramy?
Every day, Big Ramy consumed about 3858 calories. Big Ramy adhered to the following diet:
- First Meal: 12 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, 8 oz sweet potato
- Second Meal: 5 oz of rice, 8 oz chicken breast
- Third Meal: Protein shake
- Fourth Meal: 4 whole eggs, 8 oz sweet potato
- Fifth Meal: 8 oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup sliced pineapple
- Sixth Meal: 10 oz salmon, 1/2 cup cooked white rice
- Seventh Meal: 10 oz steak, Green salad
- Eighth Meal: Protein shake, 2 tbsp peanut butter
What are the achievements of Big Ramy?
- 2012 Kuwait Golden Cup – 1st
- 2012 Amateur Olympia Kuwait – 1st (Earned Pro Card)
- 2013 New York Pro Championship – 1st
- 2013 Mr. Olympia – 8th
- 2014 New York Pro Championship – 1st
- 2014 Mr. Olympia – 7th
- 2015 Arnold Classic Brazil – 1st
- 2015 Mr. Olympia – 5th
- 2015 Arnold Classic Europe – 4th
- 2015 EVLS Prague Pro – 2nd
- 2016 Mr. Olympia – 4th
- 2016 Arnold Classic Europe – 2nd
- 2016 IFBB Kuwait Pro – 1st
- 2016 EVLS Prague Pro – 2nd
- 2017 Mr. Olympia – 2nd
- 2017 Arnold Classic Europe – 1st
- 2018 Mr. Olympia – 6th
- 2020 Arnold Classic – 3rd
- 2020 Mr. Olympia – 1st
- 2021 Mr. Olympia – 1st
- 2022 Mr. Olympia – 5th
Also check out Jay Cutler Net Worth.